海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 特别呼吁投行和金融老大们给看看,我怎么感觉有点像个骗子,
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 特别呼吁投行和金融老大们给看看,我怎么感觉有点像个骗子,   
所跟贴 特别呼吁投行和金融老大们给看看,我怎么感觉有点像个骗子, -- weida - (2560 Byte) 2008-9-06 周六, 02:28 (1230 reads)
oasis_ad
[博客]

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2007/10/18
文章: 1021
来自: 上海市
海归分: 58969

文章标题: 这个是MTNs,别去碰,离我们太遥远了,不是能力所及 (663 reads)      时间: 2008-9-06 周六, 04:10   

作者:oasis_ad海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

类似的还有PPP计划之类

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFORMATION OF PPP

1. THE RULES OF THE ROAD

2. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

3. NON-SOLICITATION AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

4. LETTER OF EXCLUSIVITY

5. CLIENT EVALUATION SUMMARY

6. LETTER OF INTENT

7. PROOF OF FUNDS

8. CORPORATE RESOLUTION

9. COPY OF PASSPORT

10. AUTHORIZATION TO VERIFY AND AUTHENTICATE

11. ATTESTATION - PRIVATE PLACEMENT TRANSACTION MT-760

12 . BANK GUARANTEE

THE RULES OF THE ROAD

• None of the customary standards and practices that apply to conventional business, investing and finance applies to our marketplace.

• Personal financial and business success has virtually nothing to do with who you are and what you think you know, but almost everything to do with who you are and how you conduct yourself.

• It is a privilege to be invited to participate in one of our Private Placement programs. It is not a "right." These programs deliver unparalleled yields in combination with absolutely no program-related risk. The trading administrators and managers have a virtually endless supply of financially qualified applicants. All things considered, the trading banks will favour the applicant with the best background, the best attitude and the best paperwork.

• An applicant should never underestimate what the trading entities know about him. Failure to provide full disclosure will summarily disqualify the disingenuous.

• Generally, the programs exist to finance humanitarian projects, not to generate more money for the wealthy. Clients who have projects usually receive preferred treatment and the highest yields.

• Clients must first prove that they are qualified, not the other way around. Until the traders and trading banks accept the client, nothing shall happen.

• Face-to-face interviews with compliance officers and program management are often required. An arrogant or demanding personality will guarantee rejection.

• Only the principal owner of funds is considered as signatory. Corporations must empower an existing officer or director as sole and exclusive signatory (also exclusive signatory on the bank account in which the funds reside), by Corporate Resolution.

• Not only do the funds have to be on deposit in a top bank; the bank must be in an acceptable western jurisdiction. If not, the funds have to be moved to such a jurisdiction or a suitable bank in an acceptable venue must guarantee them with full responsibility.

• It is felony fraud to submit documents or financial instruments that have been forged, altered or counterfeited. Such papers are immediately referred to the appropriate law enforcement bodies for immediate criminal prosecution

• The practices, procedures and rules are determined by the Federal Reserve, program management, licensed traders and trading banks. It is their decision as to whom to accept and whom to reject. Contract terms, yields, schedules, etc., are made to fit their needs and schedules and not the caprices or demands of the candidate.

• This marketplace is strictly confidential, and absolute confidentiality is a key element of virtually every contract. A client who breaks confidentiality will precipitate instant cancellation of his contract, often with severe financial consequences.

• Submission of application documents to more than one management group at a time is termed, "shopping." If a prospect "shops," he can expect that this fact shall be quickly disseminated among management groups who maintain close communication, and he shall be accepted by none - rejected by all ("black listed")

I have read the above and understand. I agree to comply with the above information.

Samstag, 06 September 2008
Investor

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY

Name:

Street Address

City State Zip

Phone (day) Fax

Phone (eve) Cell

Pager E-Mail

I am requesting this information for my personal interests and purposes only and understand that it is not for public distribution. I hereby agree to keep all information received from you strictly confidential and will not disclose it to any third party.

I hereby declare that I am fully aware that the information received from you is in direct response to my request. It was not in any way considered to be solicitation of funds of any sort from me. It is intended for my general knowledge only. I hereby confirm, under penalty of perjury, that I requested this information from you of my own free will and state further that you did not solicit me in any way.

I understand that any contemplated transactions are strictly for a private business transaction exempt from the United States Securities Act of 1933 and all amendments, and you have not relied on it or any related regulations. Further, I declare that I am not a licensed broker and understand that neither are you or your assignees. We mutually agree that this is a private transaction and is therefore exempt from the above securities act and is not intended for the general public. All materials are for private use only.

I also agree that I will not make copies, nor give this information to any other person or entity.

Printed Name

Signature Date

(On applicant’s letterhead)

NON-SOLICITATION AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

Date:
To: The Private Investment Manager
Transaction Code:

I, ___ __________________, as authorized signatory, do hereby affirm that I have requested specific confidential information and documentation from your organization regarding Buy/Sell Private Placement Transactions for my interest and purposes.

I hereby declare that I am fully aware that the information received or to be received from you is in direct response to my request and it is not considered or intended to be a solicitation or offering of any kind. It is intended solely for my general knowledge. I further attest that I requested this information of my own free will and accord.

I have mutually agreed that the Private Placement Transaction is exempt from the Securities Act and not intended for the general public. All materials are for private use only. Additionally, I affirm that there has not been any offer to buy or sell securities and that this is not intended to be an offer to buy or sell securities.

I affirm that the Funds on Deposit to be placed with the Buy/Sell Transaction for the purposes herein referenced will be done so at our specific request and authorization.

It is agreed that a facsimile copy of this letter, or any associated documents to this transaction, are to be considered as valid and as legally acceptable as the original.

Signed this ___ day of ________. 2007

Expires:

(On Applicant’s Letterhead)

LETTER OF EXCLUSIVITY

Transaction Code:

Dear Sir,

I, …………….., the Undersigned, (for and on behalf of ………………………………) do hereby warrant and attest that the assets which I intend to present for the impending investment program are not involved in any other transaction, are free of any liens or encumbrances of any kind or of any third party interest and are legally earned.

Further, I/we attest that I/we have sent cease and desist notices to any intermediaries or investment groups, which had been authorized to work with these funds and had received our paperwork in the past.

I/we understand and am/are fully aware that this transaction will be registered with a major world bank and the Federal Reserve and the submitted private and confidential paperwork under the above transaction code will be forwarded for the sole purpose of establishing the necessary dossier for the due diligence and clearance of this transaction.

I/we herewith grant the Program Manager / Administrator full exclusive rights as my/our sole agent for a period of thirty (30) international banking days from the above date to place these funds for me/us in the best available investment program.

All statements made herein are made under penalty of perjury.

For and on behalf of:

Country of Issue:

Expires:

CLIENT EVALUATION SUMMARY

DATE:
ATTENTION: PRIVATE INVESTMENT MANAGER
RE: PRIVATE INVESTMENT TRANSACTION
TRANSACTION CODE:

IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLES 2 THROUGH 6 OF THE DUE DILIGENCE CONVENTION AND THE FEDERAL BANKING COMMISSION CIRCULAR OF DECEMBER 1998, CONCERNING THE PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND ARTICLE 305 OF THE SWISS CRIMINAL CODE, OR ANY SUSEQUENT REVISIONS, UNDERTAKINGS HAVE TO BE GIVEN TO THE BANK/FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN ORDER THAT EVERYTHING MAY BE IN PLACE TO ENSURE PROPER EXECUTION OF THE OBLIGATIONS CONCERNING VERIFICATION OF THE IDENTITY OF THE CONTRACTING PARTNER AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE BENEFICIAL OWNER AS ESTABLISHED BY THESE ACTS AND ARTICLES. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE SUPPLIED TO BANKS AND/OR OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS FOR THE PURPOSES OF VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY AND ACTIVITIES OF THE INVESTING MEMBER, AND THE NATURE AND ORIGIN OF OBLIGATION TO RESPECT PROFESSIONAL SECRECY AND TAKE ALL APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE INFORMATION EACH HOLD IN RESPECT OF EACH OTHER’S ACTIVITIES. THIS LEGAL OBLIGATION SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AT ALL TIMES.

AMOUNT OF FUNDS:
SIGNATORY OR BENEFICIAL OWNER:
NATIONALITY:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
PASSPORT DATE OF ISSUE:
PASSPORT DATE OF EXPIRY:
COUNTRY OF ISSUE:
SOCIAL SECURITY NO.OR ID. NO.:
DATE OF BIRTH:
HOME ADDRESS:

HOME TEL: NUMBER:
HOME FAX: NUMBER:

BUSINESS NAME:
BUSINESS ADDRESS:
REGISTERED ADDRESS:
REGISTRATION NUMBER:
NATURE OF BUSINESS:

Page 1 of 2 Initials: _____

Page 2 of 2

YEARS ESTABLISHED IN BUSINESS:
BUSINESS TEL:
BUSINESS FAX:
POSITION AND TITLE OF SIGNATORY:
LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE (LAWFIRM):
LAW FIRM ADDRESS FOR MAIL:
LIST OF CORPORATE OFFICERS:
ADDRESS:
TEL:
FAX:
CURRENT BANK:
ADDRESS:
TEL:
FAX:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCOUNT SIGNATORY:
NAME OF ANY OTHER SIGNATORIES:
BANK OFFICER (S):
SWIFT CODE:
ORIGIN OF FUNDS, ASSETS, ECT:
ARE FUNDS/ASSETS FREE AND CLEAR OF ALL LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES: YES/NO

NAME OF PREVIOUS BANK:
(If less than three years)

FOR AND ON BEHALF OF:

I/WE HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THESE FUNDS ARE GOOD, CLEAN, CLEARED AND LEGALLY EARNED, FREE OF ANY LIENS, ENCUMBRANCES OR THIRD PARTY INTERESTS AND CLAIMS.

I HEREBY AVOW, WARRANT, ATTEST, AFFIRM AND REPRESENT, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, THAT THE INFORMATION GIVEN ABOVE IS ACCURATE, CORRECT AND TRUE.

___________________________ _____________________________
Authorized Signature Secretary Signature:
Full Name: Full Name:
Passport No: Passport No:
Country of Issue: Country of Issue:
Expires: Expires:

LETTER OF INTENT

Date:
Re: Private Investment Transaction
Transaction Code:

I, _____ ______-, bearing Passport No._____ ______, hereby confirm and attest with full legal and corporate responsibility, under penalty of perjury that I am ready, willing and able to enter USD ___(amount in words and figures) dollars)___ for my participation into a Private Placement – Buy/Sell Transaction subject to my approval of a satisfying contract. I attest and warrant with full responsibility that the herein referred Funds on Deposit are good, clean, cleared Funds on Deposit that have been legitimately earned or obtained and of non-criminal origin, that the Funds on Deposit are free and clear of any liens or encumbrances, that the Funds on Deposit are under my exclusive signatory control, and immediately available.

As evidence of my Funds available for participation in the initial amount of USD___(amount in words and figures)___, I have enclosed with this exclusive Letter of Intent and Authority, a copy of my latest bank statement for funds on deposit or a bank “Proof of Funds” letter.

I attest and warrant that I, _____ ________, have bank acknowledged signatory control, possession and title over these Funds on Deposit in this account and signatory power and any agreements that result from this Proof of Funds. I hereby authorize you and your banker to verify and confirm the herein-referenced Funds on Deposit. My bank officer’s name is _____________________ and his/her fax number is_____________.

I herewith grant you exclusive right to provide me with the best available Private Placement – Buy/Sell Transaction and to facilitate the placement of these Funds

LETTER OF INTENT
Page 2 of 2

on Deposit. I attest that I have no other person(s) authorized to place these specified Funds into any similar Buy/Sell Private Placement Transaction.

It is understood and agreed that the ICC Non-Disclosure/Non-Circumvention rules apply to this Letter of Intent / Transaction and I hereby agree to the current applicable standards of the International Chamber of Commerce.

I hereby confirm that neither you nor anyone on your behalf or anyone else has solicited me in any way and that no document received or that I will receive shall be deemed to be a solicitation. Additionally, I confirm that there has not been any offer to buy or sell securities and that this is not intended to be an offer to buy or sell securities.

It is agreed that a Facsimile copy of this Letter of Intent, the Proof of Funds and any other associated documents are as valid and legal as the original.

All statements herein are made under penalty of perjury.

Country of Issue:
Expires:

Enclosed: Copy of Passport (color laser)
Current Bank Account Statement
Proof of Funds Letter
Non-Solicitation Letter
Corporate resolution (if applicable)
Investor Information Summary

(on Bank’s full letterhead)

PROOF OF FUNDS
Date:
To: ____(Owner of Funds)___

Account Number:

Dear Sir:

At your request, we (Name of bank), confirm that you have on deposit in the above account an amount in excess of U.S.D. (amount in word and figures) free and clear of all encumbrances and liens and guarantee delivery of these funds as good, clean, cleared funds of non-criminal origin in the form of United States Dollars and can be verified bank to bank on request.

Sincerely,

_____________________ ______________________
(Signature of Bank Officer) (Signature of Bank Officer)

__________________ __________________
By: Bank Officer By: Bank Officer
(Print Name and Title) (Print Name and Title)

SIGNED BY TWO (2) BANK OFFICERS

(On Applicant’s letterhead)

CORPORATE RESOLUTION

Reference:
A. Minutes of the Directors meeting held on ___(date)_______
B. Articles of Incorporation of the Corporation

Meeting of the Board of Directors of __(name of the Corporation)__, held in accordance with the Articles of Incorporation.
Present at the meeting were the following directors:
Present at the meeting was the Secretary of the Board:

Meeting of Directors undertook the following Corporate Resolution which has been recorded as “Reference A” in the Minutes of the Corporation Meeting Book.

To utilize Funds on Deposit in the amount of ___________United States Dollars (US$_____________) drawn on____________ bank located at __________ for a Buy/Sell Private Placement Transaction.

Additionally, the authorized signatory, as trustee of the funds, is authorized to use Corporate bank accounts, enter into project funding and /or fee agreements to receive and distribute all profits from the Buy/Sell Private Placement Transaction, enter into agreements as necessary, and to make selections as to which Private Placement Transaction will best suit the placement of these funds so as to assure financial returns. The necessary authority and powers required to undertake these tasks and responsibilities are hereby granted to (insert full name)________, holder of Passport No._______, issued by ___(country)__.

It is therefore resolved that the appointed officer shall have the authority to negotiate all details and sign the final contract with the Trading and Bank Officers. There being no further business, the meeting was declared closed, and in witness thereof, the directors signed below on the date first written above.

___________________________ _____________________________
Authorized Signature Secretary Signature:
Full Name: Full Name:
Passport No: Passport No:
Country of Issue: Country of Issue:
Expires: Expires:

Copy of Passport

Private and Confidential

Get an 8.5” X 11.0” machine copy, blown up to 129% of the original passport size.
(UNITED KINGDOM EXEMPT)

(APPLICANT'S BANK) Date:

Attn: (Bank Officer)

AUTHORIZATION TO VERIFY AND AUTHENTICATE

RE: Private Placement Transaction
Transaction Code:

I, (APPLICANT'S FULL LEGAL NAME), bearing (COUNTRY OF PASSPORT), Passport Number (PASSPORT NUMBER), authorized signatory of (COMPANY NAME), do hereby authorize (Name of Authorized Person) or appointed trade bank, trading group or their counsel designated, to authenticate and confirm our lawfully owned clear, clean funds currently held on deposit at (BANK NAME), providing the coordinates of such contacting parties are given well in advance.

Bank Officer :
Position :
Telephone :
Name of Account :
Account Number :
Signatory of Account :
Bank Security Code :

Expires:

ATTESTATION - PRIVATE PLACEMENT TRANSACTION MT-760

Transaction Code:

I, ……………………….., the Undersigned,(for and on behalf of………………………..) do hereby warrant and attest that the assets which I/we intend to present for the impending investment program are not involved in any other transaction, are free of any liens or encumbrances of any kind or of any third party interest and are legally earned.

I/we do hereby further warrant and attest that;

1. I/we am/are ready, willing and able to reserve the aforementioned investment funds amount and confirm said reservation via bank protocol S.W.I.F.T. MT760 to the designated transaction co-ordinates subject to mutual agreement.

2. I/we am/are ready, willing and able to reserve said investments funds amount and confirm said reservation via bank protocol S.W.I.F.T. MT760 to the designated transaction co-ordinates subject to mutual agreement.

I/we understand and am/are fully aware that this transaction will be registered with a major world bank and the Federal Reserve and the submitted private and confidential paperwork under the above transaction code will be forwarded for the sole purpose of establishing the necessary dossier for the due diligence and clearance of this transaction.

All statements made herein are made under penalty of perjury.
Executed this day Friday, April 20, 2007
For and on behalf of:

Expires:

(BANK LETTERHEAD, with every Coordinates)

BANK GUARANTEE

ISSUING BANK
PLACE OF ISSUE
BANK ADDRESS
S.W.I.F.T. CODE
CUSIP NUMBER
ISIN NUMBER
BANK GUARANTEE NUMBER
CURRENCY
AMOUNT
DATE OF ISSUE
DATE OF MATURITY

We, the undersigned bank officers, for an on behalf of (name of the issuing bank), hereby irrevocably and unconditionally, without protest or notification, promise to pay in full and without delay, against this bank guarantee to the order of (Beneficiary name, address), the bearer or holder thereof, at maturity on first demand, the sum of (amount of Bank Guarantee expressed in U. S. Dollars), in the lawful currency of the United States of America upon presentation and surrender of this Bank Guarantee a the office of (name of issuing bank and exact physical address, or at any of their counters in the world). Such payment shall be made without set off, free and clear of any deductions, charges, fees, or withholdings of any nature, now or hereinafter imposed, levied, collected, withheld or assessed by the Government of the (issuing bank) or any political subdivision or authority thereof, or therein.

This Bank Guarantee is assignable, divisible and freely transferable without presentation of it to us and the payment of any fees. This bank Guarantee shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of (Country of Switzerland) and shall conform with all applicable current regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France (ICC).

For and on behalf of For and on behalf of

(Bank Name) (Bank Name)

(Signature) (Signature)

Typed Name, Title and Seal Typed Name, Title and Seal

If not writen on the head, here must be writtten every Phone and Fax Numbers, if available, the E-mail Address

Page 2 of 2 Initials: _____

作者:oasis_ad海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
投行是金融吸血鬼么? 海归主坛 2009-11-21 周六, 13:23
温州的金融游戏被戳破了,那么下一个暴利热点是什么。 海归商务 2011-10-09 周日, 22:29
[转帖]金融市场突然拉灯,世界陷入一片黑暗和恐慌 金融财务 2011-5-05 周四, 18:30
ZT中日韩角力“清迈倡议” 亚洲金融合作期待破冰,亚元建设遥遥无期,令人失望。 海归主坛 2009-4-13 周一, 09:19
有个小朋友问我对今后美国金融职场有何看法,我真的没有 海归主坛 2009-1-11 周日, 08:00
[右派人物推荐] 大家金融谈骇了谈完了,该说点别的了吧。推荐一个让左派都喜... 海归主坛 2008-9-22 周一, 18:37
今晚这事会编入金融史册。实话说,李曼倒了,接下来就是 海归主坛 2008-9-15 周一, 11:46
顶级美资咨询公司高薪聘senior manager-金融+咨询公司背景,做... 海归网公司招聘专栏 2008-9-08 周一, 18:48

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 oasis_ad离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.