An exciting entrepreneurial idea for discussions and executions
Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 海归商务

#1: An exciting entrepreneurial idea for discussions and executions (2385 reads) 作者: isom3250 文章时间: 2004-4-09 周五, 07:13
    —
作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dear Everybody:

I have been visiting Haiguinet for a while and feel that there are many very talented and passionate people in this web. I would like to take this opportunity to discuss one idea with everybody here who is interested in.

I am sure that most of you know www.ctrip.com is successfully raising money in Nasdaq. I think most of you are also familiar with www.expedia.com in US. Clearly, ctrip is applying the expedia idea to China with some customizations. I have an idea similar to what ctrip has done. Some of you should be familiar with www.webmd.com, which focuses on health information dissemination, physician continuing education, hospital supply management, and insurance transactions processing in US. My idea is to apply this business model into China with some innovative customizations.

Personally, I firmly believe that there will be a huge potential for this idea. Clearly, China needs this type of service to increase the health of all the people with very low cost and wide reach (especially to countryside areas). It is possible to establish a national health information database with the help of some handheld mobile devices, which will have tremendous impacts on the health information management and the improvement of health conditions of all people in China. We can establish strategic alliances with hospitals, medical materials suppliers, insurance companies, research institutions, and build on-line health communities with the widest reach.

I am personally very excited about this idea and I hope there are people here who are also interested in this idea and together we can form a solid, talented, collaborative management team to transform this idea into a reality. Surely, the first task is to develop a comprehensive and realistic business plan and obtain venture capital.

I have engineering education background at the bachelor and master levels from an elite university in China and a Ph.D. degree in a management related field from a mid-west university business school. I am currently an assistant professor in a business school in a state university in US in the mid-west. I had some engineering and managerial experience in China before I came to US around 8 years ago.

I sincerely invite those who are interested in and excited about this idea to discuss this idea with me to see whether we can do something we will be proud of for our whole life. All talented, passionate, honest, collaborative, visionary, and forthcoming people with a heart to build a meaningful career are welcome to make discussions. My email is [email protected].

Thanks for your attentions. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
A passionate Haiguinet fan, Jeff

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

海归论坛 -> 海归商务

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共1