海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: An exciting entrepreneurial idea for discussions and executions
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 An exciting entrepreneurial idea for discussions and executions   
isom3250
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: An exciting entrepreneurial idea for discussions and executions (2365 reads)      时间: 2004-4-09 周五, 07:13      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dear Everybody:

I have been visiting Haiguinet for a while and feel that there are many very talented and passionate people in this web. I would like to take this opportunity to discuss one idea with everybody here who is interested in.

I am sure that most of you know www.ctrip.com is successfully raising money in Nasdaq. I think most of you are also familiar with www.expedia.com in US. Clearly, ctrip is applying the expedia idea to China with some customizations. I have an idea similar to what ctrip has done. Some of you should be familiar with www.webmd.com, which focuses on health information dissemination, physician continuing education, hospital supply management, and insurance transactions processing in US. My idea is to apply this business model into China with some innovative customizations.

Personally, I firmly believe that there will be a huge potential for this idea. Clearly, China needs this type of service to increase the health of all the people with very low cost and wide reach (especially to countryside areas). It is possible to establish a national health information database with the help of some handheld mobile devices, which will have tremendous impacts on the health information management and the improvement of health conditions of all people in China. We can establish strategic alliances with hospitals, medical materials suppliers, insurance companies, research institutions, and build on-line health communities with the widest reach.

I am personally very excited about this idea and I hope there are people here who are also interested in this idea and together we can form a solid, talented, collaborative management team to transform this idea into a reality. Surely, the first task is to develop a comprehensive and realistic business plan and obtain venture capital.

I have engineering education background at the bachelor and master levels from an elite university in China and a Ph.D. degree in a management related field from a mid-west university business school. I am currently an assistant professor in a business school in a state university in US in the mid-west. I had some engineering and managerial experience in China before I came to US around 8 years ago.

I sincerely invite those who are interested in and excited about this idea to discuss this idea with me to see whether we can do something we will be proud of for our whole life. All talented, passionate, honest, collaborative, visionary, and forthcoming people with a heart to build a meaningful career are welcome to make discussions. My email is [email protected].

Thanks for your attentions. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
A passionate Haiguinet fan, Jeff

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[创业]狼主席,你之前有个帖子关于创业分享。假如现在有个idea,想找人找... 海归商务 2014-5-23 周五, 10:04
美国周末兼职business的一些idea 海归招聘 2014-3-09 周日, 23:02
征询机械产品的Idea,最好国外有很大市场,中国没人做的。 海归商务 2011-11-29 周二, 15:39
Money laundry idea 海归商务 2011-2-25 周五, 06:33
小周的E-Gold项目讨论——只有IDEA,怎样创业实现梦想 E-Gold 2010-10-16 周六, 09:27
[一天等于一年系列故事之四] Idea 海归主坛 2010-6-22 周二, 14:03
Uncle Zhong, did your friend steal yo... 海归酒吧 2010-5-30 周日, 11:45
我觉得不错系列:【精彩照片】美林送我的蓝宝书——这个送礼的idea不错 海归茶馆 2010-5-06 周四, 11:42

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.