海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Jokes about economists.(zt)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Jokes about economists.(zt)   
Jimmy
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: Jokes about economists.(zt) (509 reads)      时间: 2004-6-08 周二, 00:35      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

An Economist is someone who didn't have enough personality to become an accountant.

An economist is someone who knows 100 ways to make love, but doesn't know any women/men.

Q: What is a recent economics graduate's usual question in his first job?
A: What would you like to have with your french fries sir?

An economist returns to visit his old school. He's interested in the current exam questions and asks his old professor to show some. To his surprise they are exactly the same ones to which he had answered 10 years ago! When he asks about this the professor answers: "the questions are always the same - only the answers change!"

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.

A central banker walks into a pizzeria to order a pizza.
When the pizza is done, he goes up to the counter get it. There a clerk asks him: "Should I cut it into six pieces or eight pieces?"

The central banker replies: "I'm feeling rather hungry right now. You'd better cut it into eight pieces."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A physicist, a chemist and an economist are stranded on an island, with nothing to eat. A can of soup washes ashore. The physicist says, "Lets smash the can open with a rock." The chemist says, "Lets build a fire and heat the can first." The economist says, "Lets assume that we have a can-opener..."
An economist, a philosopher, a biologist, and an architect were were arguing about what was God's real profession. The philosopher said, "Well, first and foremost, God is a philosopher because he created the principles by which man is to live." "Ridiculous!" said the biologist "Before that, God created man and woman and all living things so clearly he was a biologist." "Wrong," said the architect. "Before that, he created the heavens and the earth. Before the earth, there was only complete confusion and chaos!" "Well," said the economist, "where do you think the chaos came from?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The First Law of Economists: For every economist, there exists an equal and opposite economist.
The Second Law of Economists: They're both wrong.

They say that Christopher Columbus was the first economist. When he left to discover America, he didn't know where he was going. When he got there he didn't know where he was. And it was all done on a government grant.
A Berkeley economist died and went to heaven (No, that's not the joke). There were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. To his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the economist was, and greeted him warmly. St. Peter took the economist up to the front of the line, and into a comfortable chair by his desk. The economist said, "I like all this attention, but what makes ME so special?" St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your consultation clients, and by my calculation you're 193 years old!"
A Chicago economist died in poverty and many local futures traders donated to a fund for his funeral. The president of (the Merc, the Board of Trade, etc.) was asked to donate a dollar. "Only a buck?" said the president, "only a dollar to bury an economist? Here's a check; go bury 1000 of them."

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
惊爆冲击:露骨!Jokes!前卫!。。。 海归酒吧 2012-12-03 周一, 09:28
Funny kids jokes 海归酒吧 2011-11-08 周二, 13:11
留学生经典语录 (jokes) 海归酒吧 2010-8-12 周四, 09:26
[笑话]Jokes about Rednecks: Sears Catal... 海归茶馆 2009-1-30 周五, 08:36
ZT A few "plane" jokes: 海归风情 2006-5-31 周三, 20:36
[笑话]Blonde Jokes 海归茶馆 2006-3-12 周日, 12:03
[转帖][笑话]Jokes 海归风情 2006-3-11 周六, 03:23
超级搞笑 -  consulting jokes (1... 海归茶馆 2005-10-11 周二, 14:13

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.