海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 很久没写了,今天周末又夜深人静,写写吧。。。随感: 假如黎明是你最后一抹阳光
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 很久没写了,今天周末又夜深人静,写写吧。。。随感: 假如黎明是你最后一抹阳光   
所跟贴 很久没写了,今天周末又夜深人静,写写吧。。。随感: 假如黎明是你最后一抹阳光 -- HiThere - (843 Byte) 2005-9-25 周日, 14:49 (2339 reads)
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/06/06
文章: 5263
来自: 外星
海归分: 664766

文章标题: i guess i would think: well, the moment is coming (460 reads)      时间: 2005-9-25 周日, 15:39   

作者:250海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

the day i went maritime academy, i was getting ready to die.
(i did not know my major was shore management major) and die like the capitan of titanic on the job and chose the way professionally.

i always thought i would treat everyday as my last day, so as to enjoy every moment of my life time and not to regret when the last moment is coming.

do i want to live for ever? sure! but even ten thousand years later, you still have to go and you still feel like you did not live a long enough life...so no matter how long the life has been for you, it is never long enough

therefore, it does not really matter how many years you have had in your life, what counts, to me, is how many days in a year of your life, and how many minutes in a day of your life has been enjoyable?

if you have been a money slave, or chasing after rainbows all your life time, you may regret that you never enjoyed life because you spend it all on something you thought leading to a good life.

for me life is a process of enjoyment, not a result or objective.
if you enjoy every minute of the process and really turn the objectives into something subjective to your life process, then it is not the fulfilled life as a result, but the fulfilling process by itself that means the most to you...

it may sound like a cliche, but what is money and fame, if you do not get to enjoy it?!

作者:250海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
问一个很傻的问题,既然人选都订好了,那么选票怎写,是每个都暗示,还是票收上... 海归主坛 2012-11-14 周三, 20:26
[救命啊]刚才写了很长的帖子,怎么一提交就返回登录的页面去,再也找不回来了... 海归主坛 2007-5-19 周六, 10:32
很久没写诗了,今天有感而发,再谱心曲,笑狮子等有孕人士免进。。。"... 海归茶馆 2005-12-13 周二, 07:29
[诗社作业]时间     地点&n... 海归茶馆 2005-6-08 周三, 11:00
BBB,我和小文不是一伙的,这个你看文章风格就能看出来了。她这么高水平的文... 海归茶馆 2005-2-04 周五, 12:34
这两天讨论加州挺热烈的,南加北加,确实都是好地方。趁着夜深人静所有的喧嚣都... 海归茶馆 2004-6-27 周日, 15:40
很久没写东东了,今天写个应景小文,就是我的环境,你不看拉倒。。。 海归茶馆 2004-5-09 周日, 06:45
很久没来了,新年之际给大家拜个年! 高山流水 2014-2-03 周一, 06:23

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 250离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.